Friday, March 14, 2008

Deer Hunting Tips: Weapon of Choice

Hey everybody I've been getting some emails on advice for which weapon to use. I'll briefly summarize the pros and cons of each of the major weapons. I'll reveal some super detailed secrets later on after I've addressed all the questions you've sent in.

The hunting rifle

Photobucket

+ stopping power
+ range

- noise
- slow reload speed

The shotgun

Photobucket

+ multiple shells
+ wide spread

- noise (can you say BOOM?)
- range

Bow

Photobucket

+ challenging

- range
- power


This is a basic summary. There are lots of things to be covered. I'll talk about these, and reveal some super-ninja-secret hunting tactics that may get me in trouble. Hunting experts are fighting to keep their BIGGEST, MOST POWERFUL SECRETS hidden from the rest of the world. By telling you these secrets I'm risking MY LIFE, but it's worth it.

Okay, so that wasn't true, but it sounded good. I realized this site is too normal, I should really speak in capital letters more often like other websites. Anyway, stay tuned for some MEGA-SUPER-ULTRA HUNTING TACTICS.

3 comments:

Lou Storiale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lou Storiale said...

Dude, the shotgun photo is an over/under - no one hunts deer with an over/under.

Unknown said...

Thanks for such an interesting article here. I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here.

Rifles Guns in Australia